Friday, October 19, 2012

Chat Box- Xat

New Chat Box!!
**Link on end of post
I finally made a new chat box on xat!! 
YAY!
So right now there's no members :(
Or mods...
How to become a moderator
~~~A moderator someone who checks up on the site often 
and can BAN people who are not following the rules.~~~
1. I have to trust you.
2. You come on my blog almost every day.
3. You're my buddy in Fantage.
4. You always follow the rules.
HINT:You have to set up a good example when I'm on the xat.
**Moderators are silver
How to become a member
~~~A member is simply a person who goes on the xat a lot and is a part of the chat box.~~~
There's only one easy step to become a member in my xat-
1. Come to the xat often or when I'm online.
I will make anyone I see a member if they're not one yet.
**Members are blue
Chat Box Rules
Link to Chat Box- xat.com/glitzblogspot



2 comments:

  1. i was on your chat but no one was on :( well anyway please check out my blog its fantagecloud.wordpress.com and my username is poplollyo c ya then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://fantageisourworld.blogspot.co.uk/ , i love ur blog i hope one may my blog will be awesome like urs

    ReplyDelete