Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trade With Me?

Items Willing To Trade/Sell

eCoins- Members & Nonmembers
Here are the eCoin items that I am willing to trade/sell.
1) Secretary Hair - (Limited, they don't have this anymore!)
2) Blonde Intriguing Hair - (Limited)
3) Green Wrap Top - (I will discount the price if you want to buy this item) Original Price: 1000 eCoins
4) Sparkles - (Rare 23, I bought this at Wizard's Domain with my gems)
5) Blue Ribbon Earrings - (Again, I will discount) Original Price: 250 eCoins
6) Geeky Red Glasses - (Discounted) Original Price: 300 eCoins Discounted: 250 eCoins

Member Items-Trade Only
**For Members Only/ I can only trade you/ They are only scratched out because I'm not a member. If you're a member you can wear these items.
1) Tiara
2) Sash

Click here to go to Fantage & Trade/Buy my things
*If you want to trade a star item with me, comment on this post. 
~Members Only to trade with star items.




4 comments:

  1. Can I have Blonde Intriguing hair for Lipstick Board? It's ecoined too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your favourite trade item! It is coins. If you want it then please email me at kittykatchan89@hotmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I have the blonde intriguing hair for the elegant dark blonde? Its ecoined to! Please email me at gabrielle.gummybear@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blockchain is a distributed database that maintains a continuously-growing list of records. These records, called blocks, are secured from tampering and revision as each block contains a timestamp and a link to a previous block(working explanation provided in the next section). These are the underlying building blocks for BitCoins and other cryptocurrencies.
    neo web wallet

    ReplyDelete