Friday, October 19, 2012

Introducing the Blog

Introducing the Blog

Welcome to the new blog I created! This blog will be about Trade N' Sell at Fantage.
I will be creating a chat box so you guys can trade!
I will be posting a how-to to explain the instructions of the Trade N' Sell in case you didn't understand.
Well, since I introduced the blog already, I'll introduce myself.
This is me:
My name in Fantage is Glittergloss_100, But you can call me Glitter, Glittergloss, etc.,
I'm not a member. I have eCoins, but that's it.
I love princess_moomoo/casey_cow's blog. They inspired me to create this blog.
Click here to go to their blog: http://www.fantageville.wordpress.com
Trade Items
This is my FAVORITE item.
I would trade ANYTHING that I have for it.
I'm not even kidding. So please, if you have it, trade with me!
I like this one too. Not that much, but still.
Just browsing here.

This one is so cute!
I love it.
Okay, I'm only going to post three for now.
If you want to trade with me, comment and I'll think about it

Items Trading/Selling
These are the items that I have on trade/sell:
Purple hair w/ a little cat.
I will trade or sell this item depending on what you have.
R18, eCoins
Black Secretary Hair
This looks really cute on all eyes!(especially the crystal ones)
eCoins

Just a little cute top.
By the way, I WILL discount these from the regular price at Le Shop.
Just keep that in mind.
eCoins
Last but not least,
Blue Butterfly earrings
Remember, I'm discounting the items so if you're thinking about buying earrings, buy them from me.
eCoins


Happy Trading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment